Monday, October 23, 2006

Okay, this is going to sound a whole lot worse than it is, but I'll say it anyway because it sounds better this way...I think I shared a moment with a woman on a train. Karoliina and I were taking the train back from Turku yesterday. K was asleep and listening to her music. I had my back to her and was trying to stretch my feet out into the aisle. And about halfway through the trip, the train must have run over some wood or rocks or something, because whatever it was rumbling underneath us as we went over it. A loud rumbling is not a pleasant noise to hear on any type of transportation device. When I heard it I looked up and directly into the eyes of the woman who was sitting on the other side of the aisle. We both had that deer in the headlights,"What the...?" look on our faces and we held the stare until just after the sound went away and then looked away without saying a word or a smile or whatever. But for 3 seconds...Very weird.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?