Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Second dinner with Nikke, this time it was just the two of us, K has some lecture that she needs to go to, so it's a date and neither one of us speaks the other's language. Nevertheless, nothing knocks down language barriers better than chicken parm and Sony Playstation 2. Couldn't speak at all, but stick to dudes with full bellies in front of one of those things and magic happens.

He's about to go to bed. It's 8:30, and strangely enough only an hour or so before my bedtime. With the amount of fresh air and exercise I'm getting here, K and I are asleep before 10 on almost a nightly basis. So he's 10 and goes to bed at 8:30 and we're closing in on 30 and can only manage a measly 2 more hours, go figure.

Speaking of exercise I have a basketball game on Thursday. I'm curious to see the talent level on the court. Whether it's street ball or euro ball. I suppose I shouldn't get too physical or try too hard, considering I have the badmitton match the next day. No excuses, must win.

So I'm through now and I've got to go home, through the slush.

hb





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?