Saturday, October 25, 2003

Talk about dedication. I just biked through more snow than I can talk about. At least 8 inches since last night and it's still coming down non-stop.

I'm not on a reservation computer right now, so I will have to keep it brief.

I will be sending pictures of this blizzard. It is very similar to the one that we experienced in Brooklyn that shut down the whole city for a day, but not here. Everyone is carrying on like business as usual, including me and K. She has a class in a few hours and will have to ride to the college. I think we'll be taking cabs soon enough.

A big line is forming behind me so I will have to leave now, but I shall return. I think I'll join the postal service when I get back, because through snow or more snow or even more, I won't be stopped.

hbcold, really cold.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?