Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I guess I'm good luck for the basketball team, they've won both games I've been to. I was about 10 seconds too late to approach the one American on the team. I was riding bye the parking lot on my way to this International Party, where I am currently writing this, when I saw him get into his car. I thought it might be a bit too much to shout at him to stop, who knows, in a couple of days I may just shout at him.

So like I said I'm at this International Party, hoping to see some Internationals and so far no good. But at least they have this internet connection so I don't seem like an English groupie or something. I figure I'll stay an hour, what else do I have to do? Nothing, that's what.

Tomorrow I'm going to send out some resumes and see what happens. Hopefully something will come up. I'd like to busy myself sometime soon. Since we don't yet have a computer at home full-time, I'd like to get out and socialize in any capacity. Karoliina's networking for me at the school and I may have a gig teaching indie filmmaking to the adults here in Joensuu, now that would be interesting. Perhaps an English gig or two will come along. My Finnish classes will start at the end of the month and it would be nice to get something going before that.

Not too sure how much longer I can be here at this terminal so I'll check out for now. Adios.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?