Friday, February 27, 2004

Bachelor week begins! Watch out town, the wife's gone for a week and that means things are going to get crazy! The things I'll do...like, uh...yeah like, well...um, ok so there's not much to do. Sure I'll clean the house and study some Finnish and watch some television and maybe ride my bicycle and take some pictures of things, but at night! Well, I'll probably go to bed early, but at least I'll be able to sleep in the middle of the bed instead of on the side. Well at least I'll start off in the middle.

So why is it that when I have the bed all to myself I start out in the middle, but wind up in the same corner I always wind up in? Can someone really go from one side of the bed to the other, or to the middle with no trouble? How many couples have ever decided to switch sides of the bed? How is it determined in the first place? I have been on the left side of the bed since K and I have been together, although I am pretty sure that at one point in time I found great enjoyment on the right side of the bed. But obviously K liked the right side better and that was that. I think that I am going to try to declare that while on vacation, or sleeping in a different bed than our own, we will switch sides. So anyone think that'll happen? Me neither.

But seriously, tonight I will go to my first rock concert in Joensuu and on Sunday, horse-racing season begins. It's trotting, where the horses don't run full speed and the jockey sits in the cart behind the horse. It should be pretty cool and cold considering the weather and the fact that the race track is covered in snow. Hope to have some cool pics from the event.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?