Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Just in case anyone asks, I am responsible for bringing the basketball game of 21 to Joensuu. So in a couple of years, when all the kids are playing 21 in the schoolyard, it was me, not him, me. I even learned them the tip-ins part of the game. Sure I only won one game out of 5, but hey I gotta go easy on 'em right? Riight.

Let me tell you an interesting problem that I am facing regarding this trip to Amsterdam, I have no idea how to pack for it. I'll explain, the weather in Amsterdam is a tropical 40 degrees, compared to the 15 degrees that is currently outside my window. Now, of course 40 degrees is still quite chilly, but it will be interesting to see how I've acclimated to the cold when I get there. I think it's better to play it safe and pack warm. I also think that I am going to try to do this in a minimalistic sort of way. I'm thinking lots of underwear and socks and that's about it. Who am I there to impress? Phil? So I'm thinking of taking the cultural lesson that I've learned here and I will wear the same thing all the time. Ok, maybe one change of clothes, but I'm looking to go light folks.









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?