Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I want to be honest with you here, Karoliina and I have the most powerful blender in the whole of Finland, at least in Joensuu. This thing is more than a little scary. If you increase the level past 3, you are in for a blend or two yourself. The thing vibrates my entire body when I hold it in place, and when I remove my hand to shake out the vibration, the blender start moving around on the counter. This might have been one of those occasions when less was actually more. When we went to shop for a new blender the salesperson told us that 350 Watts is a good amount of power, so what do we do, we buy one that has 525 Watts and now I think we are going to die every time we make a shake.

Another kitchen tale of woe: Our sink faucet changes the water pressure all on its own. We went from having a solid single stream to now having this shower-type thing, and it doesn't change back. Which means now when we wash dishes, it sprays everywhere. I'm sure you find this very interesting, but that is what has been going on lately.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?