Thursday, July 22, 2004

I've decided against shaving the head - not that I was ever going to REALLY shave it, but I had intended on using the clippers on a longer setting - instead, I will simply get a cut shorter than usual.  You know, a testing length.  Besides, I saw a couple of pictures of myself lately and the hair wasn't too bad, so maybe I will hold off a little while longer.  I was hoping to be able to keep some modicum of hair until I turned 30, maybe that'll be my goal again.  Could be I just really needed a haircut and got a little dramatic.

There's not a whole lot going on right now so I think I fill this space with some boring stuff.  I plan on buying some soil and plates and stuff and I will try to grow some herbs on the balcony.  If I succeed I'll move onto move substantial plant life.  Although I have to be quick about it, I think we have only 3 more months of decent light left.  Now that's a wonderfully uplifting thought.  I'll go out and buy some stuff this weekend, it'll give me something to do.  What else can I bore you with today?  Not much, really boring here.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?