Monday, July 19, 2004

Tired, out of shape, badly in need of some grooming and finally back in Joensuu. The travels are winding down for a while and for that I am thankful. Not to say I haven't enjoyed it all, but when I walked in the door today I felt like I had been gone for months. For the next two weeks it'll be nothing but fish, chicken, fruits and vegetables and lots and lots of exercise. If I am going to go with the real short hair, I will need to get into shape. Bald dudes who are in shape can usually pull off the bald part and so therein lies the mission.

Can't really concentrate enough to write about London except to say that it was without a doubt the most expensive place I have ever been. The only thing that was cheap in London were all the half-pints of beer we bought while on our daily pub crawl and after too many half-pints each day, even that got a little pricey. And after daily pub crawls in London we were off to the summer cottege for two days. Let me just say this about that, I have asked around and I don't know if there is a single person in this whole country who can go to the summer cottege and not drink. I think I am going to try an experiment next time I am there and stay dry, we'll see how it goes. Well, regardless, I am going to work tomorrow and getting a hair cut. I am really thinking about cutting it real close, like a long shave if that makes sense. At least I had the desire to do it in London, we'll see if courage holds long enough.

Lots of love to everyone and I will pick this up in the morning.

hb back, for now.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?