Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Well school is back in session and apparently I am still teaching a course here. Good thing they told me. I have to think of a lesson in 2 weeks. I have not thought of anything in 3 months and now the pressure's on. Truly, I have no idea what I am going to talk about. I was having lunch with one of the teachers here and I told him that I am stumped about this class. He said, "the one I am in?" Lesson number one, be careful who you talk to. I just told one of my students (although he is quite older than I am) that I have no idea what I am going to teach and I only have two weeks to think of something and that he will be lucky enough to be on the receiving end of whatever it is I can think of.

Vacation time is over, except for the fact that no one is in the office this week, so vacation time is almost over.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?