Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I am about to leave for the airport to pick up the second batch of arrivals for the Festival of Visual Culture that will take place this weekend. www.viscult.net for all those interested.

I am particularly excited about the arrival of an American filmmaker, Ms. Chen, because she is a resident of my old neighborhood in Brooklyn, Park Slope. Have I told you about Park Slope? About all the restaurants that were within 5 blocks of my apartment? About the Wonton Soup and Steamed Veggie Dumplings that K and I used to eat twice a week? About the nice Asian ladies who would do our laundry while I was at work? Or about the Bagel place that was right next to our door? Oh, and what about our satellite television dish that could pick up 275 channels? Huh, what about that?

You see, now I'm mad. Are you happy now?







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?