Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'll be leaving work early in order to catch the Cowboy game and get first dibbs on the stuffing and broccoli casserole. Oh, what's that you say? No football, no food, no family? I think of all the holidays, Thanksgiving is the one I miss the most. Especially since this year it will be in Austin, a little change after 28 years is never a bad thing. But, I am thankful that I will be in Texas in T minus 23 days.

Speaking of Austin, I checked out the Austin newspaper on the net this morning and there was a picture of a couple running around Town Lake, enjoying the colors of fall and they were wearing shorts and short sleeves. Whereas I was able to enjoy the ice blizzard that struck J-town and turned my coat, gloves and pants into popsicles.

So my love goes out to everyone who is enjoying decent weather, great food, halfway entertaining football, a nice long nap and then leftovers. Take pictures please.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?