Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Those pictures are just a taste of what's to come, because it has finally arrived. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. No, I am not talking about the Texas v. Oklahoma State football game, which arrived yesterday - big thanks to the Sims for that one. I mean the cold ass winter. It is a crisp 19 out right now and it is getting colder and colder all week long. The high on Sunday is predicted to be 14.

You know, last year this was easier to handle. Last year it was fun, exciting, an adventure, something to write home about and in my old age, to remember fondly. Yet it is only one year later and I don't think fondly of this crap whatsoever. I have a funny vision running through my head when the wind blows like daggers through my bones. I imagine Tricia riding her bike alongside me yelling, screaming, "Are you crazy! It is freezing out!" This always makes me smile, but unfortunately provides no warmth at all. I am beginning to think that my imaginary sister is right. I must be crazy, cause it is damn freezing.

There is not much else happening here in J-town. Not much at all.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?