Monday, December 13, 2004

This weekend a fog rolled in on Saturday and it was really creepy. It was so thick and so white that to look out onto the lake actually made me dizzy. When the lake was only partially in my view the feeling was worse, like part of my eye was covered or I was losing my sight. I was glad I took my camera with me. The camera couldn't really capture the fog. It was too dark to take a clear picture and when I used the flash the light reflected against the fog and it created a spooky effect.

It seems that, come winter time, our lake turns itself from a normal lakeside setting into another planet altogether. I should really put together a four seasons look for that lake, because in the wnter time it is just plain freaky.







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?