Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Things are getting curiousor and curiousor here at the Film Commission. There is dissension amongst the ranks and I have been recruited for the possible mutiny. Of course my position is a little more on the outside than the others. I do my own thing and no one bothers me while I do it. The goals and objectives I have set out to achieve are more nationally based than regionally, so I run in a different circle professionally. However, on the local front there is a fire brewing and this fire will soon be out of control. I will keep things as vague as possible, but the film commission project will see its financing come to an end at the end of the year, which means that there must be a plan of action that will either gain further financing, or local financing. Either way, a large change is looming and this has created a certain tension. And this change is still a long way off - 10 months so. I have predicted a volcano of sorts for the months leading up to the summer vacation and then an out and out tornado of a time for this fall. Hopefully I will be viewing it from a distance, but it will come and it will be messy.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?