Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I know, we've lived here for more than a year now. We are approaching our second Spring thaw and we have not purchased any ski's. Well I think that the wait will continue. Instead, K and I are in the market for some snowshoes. The weather has been great lately, a little windy, but in the afternoon it is about 30 degrees and it is perfect for a nice long walk on the lake. The only problem is that when we move further and further out onto the lake, the snow becomes softer and softer which makes it impossible to continue. We are hoping to solve that problem today. I think that the lake will remain frozen until the end of April, so we should have ample opportunity to get out there and hike. Besides, I've realized all my pictures of the lake are from the same vantage point and it can get a little redundant. I have no idea how much these things cost, but hopefully they won't be too expensive. It would be nice to get out there at least 20 times before the ice melts. I think we should be able to do it and I would like to start today.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?