Monday, April 04, 2005

I don't really have too much to write about right now. I can go on and on about the weather, but in looking back at my posts from last year at this time, I've already gone on and on about the weather. As a matter of fact, the only thing in Joensuu to go on and on about is the weather. Let's see if I can go off on a tangent from the weather, but not stray too far away.

First of all, as I mentioned in my last post, we have entered the great melt of April. Which means that the mountains of snow create puddles of mud everywhere. And wouldn't you know it, the tire guard on the front tire of my bike has come off. Talk about poor timing, I have been riding through huge puddles of muddy water for the past week and my clothes are a complete wreck. I really, really need to get this thing fixed, because it is only going to get worse.

I totally lost track of the second of all.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?