Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Spring and Winter seem to have a relationship that can only be described as Godfather III-like. Every time I think I'm out of the winter, it pulls me back in.

For the past 2 weeks it seemed as if Spring was in full swing. The weather was consistently warm - by Finnish standards - it was sunny and the mountains of snow were melting nicely. I even thought about reorganizing my closet: putting away the winter gear and dusting off the warm weather wardrobe. But guess what happened last night on the way home from a Monday with Markku - lots and lots of snow. We are back to below freezing, back to snow and ice all over the place, back to waiting or marinating while the Spring takes its leisurely time arriving.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?