Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Here's an exciting turn of events. The travel agency Töölö, one of the largest in Finland and also the one we use here at the East Finland Film Commission, filed for bankruptcy last night. This left us scrambling to find out about our reservations in Cannes. Turns out, the company has misplaced some 10 million euros which leaves thousands of people out in the cold. Luckily we acted quickly enough to save our reservations. Sure I will have to put it on my credit card, but these things will work themselves out in due time.

On to other topics. I am about to call home to wish the pop a happy birthday. Right now it is 6:30 am in Dallas and I feel like I need to wait another 20 minutes before I call. Well, maybe I'll do it right now and wake him up. Ok, fine, I'll wait.

If I don't get to call, Happy Birthday Pop, I love you.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?