Friday, June 17, 2005

Hot damn! I got in. I have officially been accepted into the Arts Management Masters Program at the Sibelius Academy. Me and a whole bunch of women. I have been extremely anxious over this decision because it has been many, many weeks coming. Karoliina and I were saying last night that we have both been on a roller coaster regarding the decision. At first we were confident, but then as time passes and I begin to think more critically of the interview and my exam essays and the fact that I was the only guy at the test - that was for you, whoever you are - made me more and more sceptical. Last night we both said that neither one of us feels as if I will be accepted, but what happens next? I got in. Now what am I going to do about it? I have no frickin clue. And to tell you the truth, this is a problem that I don't mind having.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?