Friday, July 08, 2005

Boredom has set in, quickly. Returning home to Joensuu from a 10 days off is a welcome relief...that lasts a day at best. Next weekend we will have guests and will be quite busy with the Rock festival, but until then we will be monumentally bored. The long days simply add to the boredom. Yeah, their nice and all, but they are very, very long. Tonight we will cook beef fajitas and have dinner on the balcony. We may even go to town and sit out on the boat, but then Sat. and Sun. come along and we've already done all there is to do in J-town.

Oh, that's not exactly true. There is, this weekend an Adult Entertainment award ceremony and Erotic show exhibition at the old ice hockey arena. I must admit my curiousity is peaked in the most unusual way. What the hell kind of exhibition could this be? Here in the middle of nowhere? Oh, and the party begins at midnight. Now, I know I should be nowhere near this thing, but you all know where I live, right? This could very well be a once in a lifetime event. I will keep you all posted.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?