Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I've been hitting the gym lately, gearing up for the rowing day that will commense tomorrow. It's some sort of film industry event, where teams from different film companies row their collective asses off. When I've been going to the gym I've been doing the rowing machine. I go 2000 meters in roughly 10 minutes at the highest resistance. At the end of which I am completely gassed and drenched in sweat. Now this is only 2000m and this is also indoors. Tomorrow I will be on a team - which is good - and will be rowing outside for 35,000 meters. If I make it through I will let you all know.

Then on Thursday K and I will be going to Turku for the last of our summer time fun. Bjorn's band is playing at a Rock festival - there are more than 100 music festivals in Finland in the summertime (at least it seems that way). This will be the first time we will have seen him perform in a band. It should be fun. The next day or Saturday we will head out to the summer cabin for one last summer trip. Karoliina really wants to row. I think there is a chance I will not want to row, but we'll see.

Then on Tuesday I will go to Jyvaskyla for a business meeting where I will be presenting the film Finland project. Then it's back to Turku for a bachelor party and then back on the train to Joensuu, where there will be only 2 weeks left of normal life. Scotland and school are right around the corner and then my life will be one long train ride. Fortunately, the weather will be getting a little cooler. 6 hours on a train without AC can really mess you up.

So that's that right now.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?