Monday, August 15, 2005

I've been putting off admitting this one, but the time has come to face facts, I am a bit of a procrastinator and I am about to get my comeuppance. It's been more than a year since my last Finnish lesson and beginning Oct. 5th I will begin again. The book "From Start to Finnish" has been sitting on my desk for a long time and it has been sitting quite idly. However, soon the book's time will come.

News from this weekend:

It rained, a lot. The kind of summer rain that comes down hard while the sun is still shining and it is darn near impossible to tell where it's coming from.

Also, the front tire on my bike gets flat every night. I have to take it to the shop is a few minutes, but I am waiting for it to stop raining, because I will then have to walk everywhere.

I am getting a hang of this jazzercise thing. Yesterday's Body Pump was not as bad as previous Pumps and for this I am extremely grateful. Or I should say today's post-Pump was not as bad as previous post-Pump days.

Tomorrow morning Karoliina and I will be meeting with Markku, the director. I think he is going to officially ask us to translate his new script. This is excellent news because it means that we will soon be able to buy a new computer.

On Friday, we will go to Helsinki and this will be the first time in many months that we will have done so via airplane. And this is a very, very good thing. That train ride is horrible. 5.5 hours at 85 degrees and we are well-done by the time we reach our destination.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?