Monday, October 31, 2005

This blog has been good to me on a lot of levels, especially with regards to my writing. Whenever I have been faced with a task of writing something, anything, I look back on my blog for experience, until now. Having to write academically is night and day to writing for this here thing and for you there folks. I had to try my darndest to keep my little observations out of the essays. The observations are good and appropriate here, but not so when discussing the role of theatre in society. Or maybe they are appropriate there as well. It could just be the fact that I have been absolutely in the weeds since returning from Texas and am not thinking straight. I just finished two essays and have to completely rewrite my Film Finland project plan before next Tuesday and catch up on all the Finnish lessons I missed, as well as read a book on marketing before next week. I don't know about you, but a marketing book is not my idea of a good read.

Well, at least the essays are out of the way. They are certainly nothing to write home about - even though that is precisely what I am doing here - but at least they are done and in the books. One less weed to chop I guess. Being in the weeds was a lot easier when I was a waiter, because I knew it wouldn't last too long. These here weeds are a little bit thicker and require a lot more time and energy to chop.

I may be a little slow with my posts, but I'll catch up eventually.

hb crazy busy





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?