Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Welcome back to Joensuu and welcome back to winter. On Saturday it was almost ninety degrees in Texas and today, through the snowy trails on the way to work, it was twenty. Seventy degrees in four days is a rude awakening. Normally the gradual decrease in temperature is easy to take, because it is gradual. Not this time. This time it was sudden and painful and right now I am wishing that I decided to wear my long underwear along with my jeans and ski-pants. I give the slight tan I burned in Texas a life span of two days.

On to better things, it's getting real and grey these days. Well at least I have a whole lot of things to do to keep myself busy. Like going to the gym every day in order to burn of all the enchiladas and migas I consumed. This vacation was like an all you can eat buffet jammed into 8 days, since the first day was nothing but fasting.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?