Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I thought I would put my procrastination to good use. Here are some pictures of the house. The last batch is the house filled with people. This batch is an empty house. And not so clean, but you can't expect me to clean while procrastinating. That's not procrastinating. That's cleaning.

Karoliina and I submitted a synopsis and charater description for our story "Devil in Helsinki". It was a Log-line, descriptions of our main characters: their backstory and their interplay with one another and a one-page synopsis. We're both pretty happy with it and are really excited about getting some feedback, any feedback, let alone money.

So now I have been working on the second draft to the treatment. I completed the first draft, about 15 pages, in November and the story has changed a lot since then. So now I am revising the original and incorporating the changes we have made. I have one more page to write and then I will be finished with Act 1 and can move on to Act 2. But I'm at the one point in Act 1 where I don't know exactly how to describe it. I can't quite see it and so I am now taking a little break. And here are the results:


















<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?