Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today I saw something that I have never scene before. I saw an escalator attack. Seems a teenage girl forgot to tie her shoelaces well enough and the escalator ate it and knocked her to one knee and wouldn't let go. And people were traveling on the escalator behind her. Eventually she was able to get herself out, but the crazy thing was how calm she was. It's like this has happened to her before. She just gave a look like 'got me'. I've been traveling up and down escalators since I can remember and I have never scene this happen to anyone before and so if it had been me, I probably would have been yelling and screaming. Actually, come to think of it, I have never imagined myself in that particular situaion and have no idea how I would react.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?