Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I think some people just like being naked. And I think those same people like being looked at when they are naked. Even if, when naked, they are an abismal sight to see, I think they still get a kick out of it. Case in point, yesterday at the sauna and pool there was not a bathing suit to be found. Because of the time there were mostly old men in the sauna and the pool. But strangely enough the attendant was a woman. And wouldn't you know there was an old, fat, naked man chatting her up. Totally naked, just standing there chatting. I admit this was one occassion where taking off my glasses and not seeing very well was a good thing.

But all nudity aside, the place was great. 2 saunas, one set at 75 and the other at 85, even though it felt a lot hotter. And the pool was wonderful, nice temperature, good size and filled with old naked men and it was also very cheap for students. And now that I don't need to buy a bathing suit, just some goggles I think I will be a regular there.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?