Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Pop. I love you.

Today I had an epiphany while washing dishes. I finally figured out the direction I am going to take with my thesis. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I should wash dishes more often. But the thing is, I don't have a dishwasher. I wash a lot of dishes. A whole lot. I haven't had a dishwasher in almost seven years. I really want a dishwasher. I would also like a new refrigerator. Ours is horrible and the door swings open violently.

But this time was a little different. This time, for some reason I began saying, "The Internationalization Efforts of Northern European Film Industries: A Case Study." And I had to stop washing dishes to go and write that. Man, that sounds nerdy, but that's okay because for the past few months I had been worrying about the topic to my thesis because I could not find any literature to base my thesis on, but today I found the Film Archives library and eureka! I hit the jackpot.

If the weather is nice tomorrow I am going to run around a take a whole lotta pictures. Hope to have them up here soon.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?