Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful the weather has been for the past eight days. For all the bitching I've done about the weather during March and April, these past eight days have done a really good job of making me put all of that out of my mind. The weather man says (by the way, I haven't mentioned it before, but the weatherpeople here dress hysterically and just look strange) that the weather is going to get a little cooler and a little wetter this weekend, but 10 days in a row of sunshine and warmth does a body good. It does a soul good too.

New discovery, and all credit goes to Karoliina for this one: lasagna plates, when broken make a perfect substitute for Thai flat noodles. I fought against it, but she proved it to me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?