Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I never grew up around a beach and so I don't really know the culture that surrounds it. I do know that some people love the beach more than anything else in this world and devote all of their time to the sun and sand for as long as they possibly can, leather skin be damned. So I can only imagine that for others the sight of a forty-something man in a G-String bikini with the strings moved off his hips and onto his cheeks, standing in the middle of everything and rotating every few minutes is nothing but the usual day at the beach. For me? I couldn't take my eyes off of the guy. He absolutely fascinated me. I was a good distance away and didn't really notice him from the other half-to-fully naked people on the beach. But after a while he became the only fixture, always standing and always rotating. What's the motivation?

Another item on the list of things you don't see everyday is the sight of the president of the country walking down the street with friends, showing them this and that and no one, I mean no one approaching her, or even noticing who she was. There was not a single security guard around her, and I was looking. Okay, maybe one of her friends was abnormally large and imposing, but for the most part, she was just another Finn enjoying another great day of sunshine.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?