Thursday, August 17, 2006

A few weeks back I mentioned the discovery of Oreo cookies for 10€ a package and the dismay that this caused me. Today, I was in the store and noticed a fellow American experiencing the exact same dismay that I experienced those many days ago. I noticed him because I heard a loud, "You've got to be kidding me," followed by him looking around to see if anyone noticed his random outburst. Side note - Finland is not a country known for random outbursts. Well, I noticed and I walked up to him and he shook his head at me and said, "This costs 2 bucks back home." I smiled at him and agreed and went on my way. I didn't really feel like forming a friendship or anything based on a love of Oreo's, but not too deep a love as to spend - 10€ is - 12 dollars on a package of them, and so I left, happy with my cheap Hot Tamales - a new addition.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?