Friday, September 08, 2006

Crazy ice-cream story. Okay, it's possible that I think that it's a whole lot crazier than it actually is, but you can decide for yourself. There's this Peach & Yogurt Solero popsicle that I like. They sell them individually at the store and I usually buy a couple at a time. Well I opened one last night that had been chopped in half, but the top half was missing. I had real doubts about whether or not I should eat it - you know, the whole Halloween candy thing: If it was unwrapped or looked like someone did something to it, then they probably did and you probably shouldn't eat it (even though in Richardson, TX the possibility of this happening were slim to none, but you never know and so with all the other candy that was collected you wouldn't miss a few things here or there). So with this paranoia firmly in place, I chose to abandon this Solero and open the other one. Well guess what was in the other, separately packed Solero? The missing half of the first one.

I received a couple of still photos from the Lieksa! production that we worked on this summer. Here they are, the last one is of the director, Markku.









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?