Monday, March 05, 2007

More firsts for the year 2007. This weekend I saw a live television performance and I regretted going as soon as we got there. But it was when they turned the floodlights on and right on top of us that I really started hating it. Now it's a harmless show, and it wasn't without some laughs - although mostly from Mikko making fun of the way one of the contestants' voice. But holy crap was it hot! Normally in those types of situations they keep the studio cold so that when the lights go on it ain't all that bad. But not this one. And since it's March and still pretty cold out I was still wearing the long underwear and was also wearing a thermal undershirt. In other words, I was sweating my ass off and the time couldn't go by fast enough.

After this I went to a Purim party and got a little goofy with a Rabbi - another first. There was a limbo contest, but I wisely chose to decline participation. Limbo is no game for a 30 something tall man to get into when there are also some 20 something small people playing. They start a whole lot lower than me. They're short. They always win. I'll bet they invented the damn game.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?